PMAG Base pad for AR .308
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residence who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residence can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not come with an allen key. Because the screws are set with Loc-tite to achieve a nice tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it.*
TTI Firepower PMAG Magazine Extension,
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- Holds 25+1 rounds on the PMAG20.
- Holds 30+1 rounds on the PMAG25.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Reverse compatible with GEN2 PMAGs.