Benchmade 556BLU Mini-Griptilian 2.91 inch Satin Plain Blade, Blue Handles
The Griptilian is born of custom knife maker Mel Pardue's passion for functional designs. You release the creature's ferocity with a thumb stud. At the very heart of the Griptilian, is the exclusive AXIS locking mechanism. This modern marvel gives life to a cutting tool like you have never experienced before, especially in a lightweight folder. Rock-solid ambidextrous function is sure to tame the most die-hard of traditionalists. And you can grab onto the lightweight, injection molded handle with its grip-textured surface and rib covered spine that grabs you right back for a "can't let go" grip. The Griptilian also comes with a reversible carry-clip for right or left side carry.
- Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Opener
- Grip Textured Molded Handle
- Premium AXIS Function
- Multiple Configurations Available
- Stainless Steel Liners
- Movable Carry-Clip
- 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.
- AXIS® A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it’s inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together