Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Liner Lock Folding Knife, Tanto Blade, Desert Aluminum Handle with Lanyard Hole and Pocket Clip
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Liner Lock Folding Knife, Black 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb Knobs and Jimping, Desert Aluminum Handle with Lanyard Hole and Pocket Clip
The Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops CK5TBSD features a black 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel blade that is partially serrated with a tanto point. Deploy the blade with the dual thumbstuds and it will securely lock into place with a liner lock. An aluminum handle provides a steady grip and jimping on the back of the blade allows you to have full control of the knife.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Overall Length: 7.38"
- Weight: 0.19 oz.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together