VDI THREADED BARREL for GLOCK 17
This VooDoo Innovations 9mm Match Grade Barrel is designed as an improved drop-in fit barrel for the Glock 17.
The VDI 17 Barrel is machined to tighter fitment tolerances to increase accuracy potential without the need of gunsmith fitting. The barrel features a SAAMI spec 9mm Match chambering, Match Grade Rifling to allow the use of any 9mm projectile (not just jacketed bullets), threaded ½ x 28 TPI for use with 9mm suppressors and compensators, machined from 416R stainless steel, and Finished in Voodoo Innovations LifeCoat process. Includes VDI Thread Protector.
9mm Match Grade Drop-in Barrel
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Match Chambering
- Tighter Tolerances for Accuracy
Match Grade Rifling
- Allows for use of any 9mm projectile, not just jacketed bullets
- Melonite & PVD
Threaded with Protector
- ½ x 28 TPI for Compensators and Suppressors
Made in the USA
- Life-Time Warranty
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 1:16 Twist
- Chambered 9x19mm
- Compatible with Glock 17 slide and frame
- Without Thread Protector: 4.112 oz
- With Thread Protector: 4.56 oz
- Without Thread Protector: 4.886"
- With Thread Protector: 4.931"
- “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. TActical Shit is NOT an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of the term Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket parts or components that are made to fit Glock handguns. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together