MAGPUL PRS Precision Adjustable Stock-AR15/M16
The Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – AR15/M16 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock for rifles with A1/A2 fixed stocks. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS is adjustable for both comb height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment.
Check out the new Gen 3 version that works with both AR-15 and AR-10!
Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS can shorten LOP by 0.25" or extend it by 0.75" as well as provide three-quarters of an inch of comb height adjustment. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use or additional sling mounts. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod or additional optional sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible)
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
DO NOT USE THE PRS AR15/M16 ON 7.62x51-TYPE RIFLES DUE TO CHARGING HANDLE CLEARANCE ISSUES!
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together