TROY 5.56mm Tomahawk, Black
A BattleAx for the 21st Century: the new TROY Tomahawk Stock. The Tomahawk is a modern, combat-tactical, PDW-style retractable stock with an integrated cheek piece that elevates 5.56/.300 Blackout and 7.62 carbines, making them powerful, compact and ultra lightweight.
Utilizing a MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group, the Tomahawk Standard (5.56/7.62) shortens overall length by 2" compared to an M4 stock. The impact-resistant, polymer cheek-piece with QD swivel mount provides stability and comfort; the aluminum thumb-latch and guide rails offer superior strength and five positions of adjustment. The Tomahawk Short employs the patented, proprietary TROY PDW buffer and bolt carrier group resulting in a four position adjustable option that is 3.4" shorter than the typical M4 stock.
- Retractable, multi-position, compact stock
- Machine hardened aircraft aluminum rails & latch
- Ultra lightweight polymer buttstock and continuous cheek piece
- Tomahawk Standard uses MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group
- Tomahawk Short uses TROY proprietary buffer & bolt combo
- Q.D. swivel hole for sling attachment
- Caliber: 5.56mm
- Weight: 10.40 oz. (16.90oz with Spring and Buffer)
- Color: Black
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together