CBRN CM-6M Gas Mask by MIRA Safety
Stay Safe and Protected With the MIRA Safety CM-6M Gas Mask!
Comes with pre-installed DRINKING SYSTEM and canteen.
We know… Gas masks are often associated with chaos, terror, mass destruction, war, emergencies and military forces.
Yet, if you are on the hunt for the most reliable, trustworthy and protective emergency gas mask, then you should end your search here, with a MIRA Safety gas mask.
Being certified with EN 136, these military grade masks can be used for personal and professional use. They are tested, trusted and used by the military forces and the police all around the world. Feel safe and sound knowing that this survival mask will clear the air you breathe and protect your loved ones no matter what it going on out there.
Access To Clean Air On The Spot!
OPTIMAL PROTECTION AGAINST MOST THREATS: Protect your eyes, face and breathing organs against nuclear, biological, radiological agents, chemicals, harmful components, gases, vapors, solid or liquid aerosols and more.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: The MIRA Safety air purifying gas masks are used by military and law enforcement in many countries, including: Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon and many others.
VERSATILE: They are ideal for personal and professional use, the army, police squads, military forces, riot control units, rescue teams, firefighters, industrial applications, lab experiments, fires, natural disasters or even pandemics.
WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN: Unlike other gas masks that are made of regular Butyl, this emergency mask is crafted from high quality Bromobutyl rubber. Ready to stand some heavy use. Ready to last.
ERGONOMICS MEET COMFORT: The premium MIRA mask is ergonomically designed, has a wide 180° wide view visor, a clever air flow to prevent misting, a sweat drainage system and a quality built in speech diaphragm for hassle-free communication.
Full face gas masks are extremely easy to wear. Adjust the size to your needs to achieve a comfy fit around your head and off you go. Great for those wearing glasses and compatible with helmets and breathing apparatuses as well.
- The CM-6M gas mask connected to a suitable filter or breathing apparatus protects user’s eyes, face, and breathing organs from the effects of toxic industrial chemicals (TIC) and chemical warfare agents (CWA) in the form of gasses, vapors, aerosols, radioactive dust, bacteria, and viruses
- Full face panoramic design allows for a wider viewing angle; hypoallergenic inner mask prevents fogging under hard use conditions; Constructed from bromobutyl rubber, and tested to be resistant to mustard gas penetration for more than 28 hours
- Fits up to 2 standard 40mm 1/7” NATO filter cartridges which are widely available with varying protection levels; Comes with a pre-installed hydration system, along with canteen; compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type A or Type M adapter (not included)
- Applicable for industry, agriculture, police and rescue squads, civil defense, fire departments, welding, construction, painting, military special forces, etc; MIRA Safety air purifying respirators are used by military and law enforcement in many countries, including: Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon and many others
- The mask is marked with a “CE” symbol, and is manufactured and marked in accordance with EN 136 1998 standard, class III; Backed by MIRA Safety’s 5 year manufacturer warranty
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together