Designed to give search and rescue operators and first responders with reliable, hands-free, high power illumination, the S+R H6 Headlamp utilizes a Cree® XP-G2 Spot Beam and two LED floodlights that work simultaneously or independently in high or low modes. The S+R H6 casts a tremendous amount of light without generating excess heat, and features a fully adjustable elasticized headband for a stable fit, a full 90 degree vertical rotation, a lockout switch to prevent accidental activation, and an LED battery charge indicator. Ideal as both a search and rescue headlamp or a tactical headlamp during low light operations, the H6 is powered by three (6) AA batteries for extended use and brighter illumination.
- Cree® XP-G2 Spot Beam
- Dual LED floodlights
- High and low light modes
- 90 degree vertical rotation
- LED battery charge indicator
- Water resistant high impact polymer
- Runs on three (6) AA batteries
- Elasticized non-slip headband
- Lockout switch
- Aluminum heat sink
- High Mode, Flood only: 229 lumens/18 hrs.
- High Mode, Spot only: 360 lumens/15 hrs.
- High Mode, All lights: 470 lumens/10.5 hrs.
- Low Mode, Flood only: 15 lumens/262 hrs.
- Low Mode, Spot only: 123 lumens/41 hrs.
- Low Mode, All lights: 134 lumens/37.5 hrs.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together