Taran Tactical CZ75 Base Pad
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Holds 21+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ75 17 round magazine.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized coloring process.
- Made in the USA.
The Taran Tactical Innovations CZ base pad adds 4 extra rounds to the CZ75 17 round magazine, making the 17 round magazine capable of holding 21 rounds in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. The TTI CZ base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together