HSGI OWB HOLSTER
The HSGI® OWB Holster securely holds your weapon of choice.
The HSGI® OWB Holster securely holds your weapon of choice. Precision-molded Kydex ensures a tight grip and smooth operation, while the adjustable, curved belt loops enhance concealment and comfort. This holster includes removable adapter pieces that enable it to securely fit both 1.5” and 1.75” belts. Additionally, the minimalist cut and precision mold of each holster prevents discomfort or “biting” when sitting or kneeling. These holsters also feature smooth outer surfaces for safe and sleek use.
(High Speed Gear’s® four Glock® holsters each fits the models of the others, but each is specifically designed to fit the barrel length of its designated models)
- GLOCK® Compact fits models 19, 23, and 32
- GLOCK® Standard fits models 17, 22 and 31
Smith & Wesson® M&P® holsters:
- S&W® M&P® Compact fits compact 9mm and .40 models (fits respective M2.0 models, does not fit M&P® ShieldsTM)
- S&W® M&P® Full-Size fits standard 9mm, .40 and .45 models, as well as compact .45 models (fits respective M2.0 models, does not fit M&P®ShieldsTM)
Sig Sauer® P320 holsters:
- Sig Sauer® P320 Compact fits compact P320 models (not caliber specific)
- Sig Sauer® P320 Full-Size fits standard P320 models (not caliber specific)
High Speed Gear® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in an HSGI® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any HSGI® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® has no control over how its holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® product, including wear on firearm finish.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together