InForce Multi-Function WML 400 Lumens, Gen 2, IR LED, FDE
- Angled Activation Switch is comfortable and easy to operate
- Lockout system uses safety lever, head rotation
- Fiber Composite Body is ultralight and durable.
- Patented Heat-Releasing Vents maximize LED performance and keep the light cool.
- High Efficiency Emitters provide longer run times and are virtually immune to failure.
- High-Impact Window
- Constant, Momentary, & Strobe functions for white light
- Strobe Disable setting
- Integrated mounting system is compact, convenient, and secure. MIL-STD 1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
- Waterproof up to 66 feet.
- Uses Lithium CR123A Batteries (included)
Product ID: 66597
With 400 lumens of vibrant white light, the FDE WML Series is ultra-compact, durable, and offers three operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, its high efficiency emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime in white mode, or 4 hours in infrared mode. This 3-ounce weapon light’s concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t activated until you’re ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together