Machined to the same exacting tolerances as our bolt carriers, this second generation 9mm bolt assembly is an entirely new design that eliminates the need for a central mass (slug) to readily function with our 9mm JP Silent Captured Spring without compromising bolt weight and reliability. In fact, when combined with our JPSCS-9MM, you have the heaviest, most reliable 9mm operating system that dramatically reduces bolt bounce while improving accuracy.
- Reduced stroke length for faster firing impulse when used with JPSCS-9MM
- Designed for optimal function with JPSCS-9MM for a heavier operating system that reduces bolt bounce while improving reliability and accuracy
- Tighter firing pin channel to reduce pin wear High-energy tumble process offers a finer cosmetic finish
- The JPBC-9MMA is compatible with both Colt SMG-style magazines and Glock pistol magazines.
- The JPBC-9MMA is also compatible with our JP side-charging uppers.
Made in the USA
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. TActical Shit is NOT an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of the term Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket parts or components that are made to fit Glock handguns. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together