Taran Tactical Base Pad Kit for Standard Sized Glocks 9/40
Tactical Shit has partnered with Taran Tactical Innovations to provide this Glock base pad kit that will hold 20+1 rounds of 40S&W and 23+1 rounds of 9mm. Great for competition shooters or shooters who want to carry more rounds.
California state law prohibits the sale of "conversions kits" and expressly includes base pads in this list. As of 2/6/2016 we are no longer allowed to ship magazine extensions that have the capability to take the magazine past 10 rounds to CA residence, that includes LEO's.
- Patented proven push pin design
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly
- Fits the USPSA 140mm guage
- Holds 20+1 rounds of 40S&W
- Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm
- Easy to load into the gun with fully loaded magazine
- Adds weight to magazine so mags drop free easier for faster reloads
- Comes with ISMI +10% spring
- CNC machined from billet alluminum
- Hard Annodized
- Works on GLOCK models 17/ 17L /19 /26 /22 /23 /24 /27 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35.
- Made in the USA
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the Glock Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, and Allie Barrett
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. TActical Shit is NOT an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of the term Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket parts or components that are made to fit Glock handguns. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together