Vortex Optics Viper Red Dot 6 MOA Gun Sight
VIPER RED DOT 6 MOA Dot: The Viper Red Dot's super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. The Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with stock iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast. Ruggedly constructed to withstand recoil and impact, the Viper utilizes O-ring seals to prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating; providing reliable performance in all environments.
Product ID: 47268
- Vortex ArmorTek and fully multi-coated lenses provide an ultra-clear wide unobstructed field of view. Compact and lightweight, the Viper's Single-Piece Chassis features a highly durable low-glare matte hard anodized finish. NOTE: The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount. Redot weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
- Reliable operation in all environments, provided by waterproof and shockproof performance. The Viper features unlimited eye relief and the 6 MOA Dot is daylight bright, and clearly visible regardless of lighting conditions
- Make sure the battery is installed correctly. Be sure the battery is installed with the + side facing upwards. Check for the red dot before installing the unit on your firearm. Once the unit is installed on the firearm, be sure the windage and elevation lock screws are tight before firing. Loose screws can allow the battery to become loose and cause the unit to no longer function correctly, or hold zero.
- When sighting in the optic, it is important to note that the adjustments are protected by lock screws which must be loosened with the included small screwdriver before any adjustments are made. Lock screws must also be tightened before firing.
- To adjust the elevation and windage settings follow the below steps A. Loosen the Adjustment Lock Screws 1½ turns. B. Adjust dials up or down or left or right as indicated by arrows. C. Re-tighten lock screws after making adjustments.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together