AR500 Armor Level III Steel Armor- Advanced Shooters Cut
Steel body armor. Long lasting protection with virtually no worry about shelf life. AR500 Armor® Level III patented ASC Body Armor.
A revolution in the armor industry by combining guaranteed performance, durability, and value. Backing down from no challenge, they’ve become the most independently tested, reviewed, vetted, and validated body armor manufacturer in the world by our peers. AR500 Level III armor serves as the flagship model in a line for those who desire rugged and reliable armor.
Capable of defeating 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 feet per second. Independently tested in accordance with NIJ 0101.06 through Oregon Ballistics (OBL), and H.P. White Laboratories.
Available in right and left handed configurations, patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) (on some models) in thin .26” profile
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating
- Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Made in the United States of America!
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together