Daniel Defense OMEGA CARBINE RAIL
The Daniel Defense Omega Rail system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years!
The Omega Rail is a free float rail system that allows the individual operator install it with the Allen Wrench provided and requires ZERO modification to the weapon! The Omega Rail features an integral QD sling swivel mount, with rotation limiter, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform. This light weight rail system is meticulously CNC machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized. All the Omega Rail fasteners are military specification.
Features of Daniel Defense Omega Rail:
- Free float barrel design.
- Light weight.
- User installed with no special tools.
- Zero modification to host weapon.
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform.
- Oval shape to feel like traditional hand guard.
- Integral QD sling swivel mounts with Limited Rotation Feature.
- Aircraft grade aluminum.
- Mil-spec type III hard coat anodized finish.
- Mil-spec fasteners.
- Mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rails.
Specifications for Daniel Defense Omega Rail:
|Fabric/Material:||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Finish:||Type III Hard Coat Anodized|
The Omega Rail 7.0 is designed to work with carbine-length AR15 gas systems and its exceptionally light weight makes it perfect for short rifles where size and weight are crucial performance attributes.
The Omega Rail 9.0 is designed to work with Mid-Length AR15 gas systems.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together